The Genome Info display shows the meta-data associated with the imported VCF file.
You can reach the Genome Info display from:
- Projects page >> Folder Icon/Project Name >> Genomes page >> Genome Label
- The user defined Genome Label for this genomes (see Upload Genomes) followed by an ID, a unique identifier in the Opal database.
- External ID
- The user provided External ID (see Upload Genomes).
- Clinical Grade
- The quality of the genome variant file indicated by the signal-strength icon. See Clinical Grade for more details.
- Uploaded By
- Click on the hyperlink to email the user who uploaded the genome.
- Upload Filename
- File Size
- Size of the uploaded vcf file.
- Assembly Version
- The sex of the sample specified at genome upload as Female, Male or Unspecified.
- Sex Prediction
- Depending on what was specified as the expected sex of the sample at the time the genome was uploaded, and whether a normal number of variants were detected on the Y chromosome, one of the following four sex predictions will be displayed:
- Not likely to be male
- Likely to be male
- Verified to be male
- Likely to be female.